I am seeking these people and any information on them would be great
William Berkshire and Sarah Briggs
Montgomery M Berkshire Born June 9, 1813 in Ohio, lived with his parents near Perrysville, Indiana. In 1837, he and his parents moved to Muscatine County, Iowa. Montgomery married Zerilda Cecelia Parmer/Palmer born around 1819 in Kentucky(daughter of Capt. James Parmer/Palmer). Zerilda died when she was 30. Montgomery died May 2, 1884.
Their children were:
1. John H born around 1841 in Iowa said to be living in Muscatine in 1884.
2. Jane born around 1839 in Iowa, married James Williams 04 Sept 1867, and said to be living in Contennial Park in 1884.
3. Josephine born around 1949 in Iowa, married Womach/Womacks, and said to be living in Rock Island County, Illinois in 1884.
4. Lilly Zerilda born 27 March 1852 in Iowa, Married James Brooks Henderson, living in Kussoth Co, Iowa in 1884. Lilly died 7 October 1925 in Long Beach, CA.
Other people I am looking for:
1. Tiberias Berkshire, probably Montgomery's father, married Hannah Morris 24 Sept 1824 in Vermillion Indiana. Tiberias died 28 April 1944 in Muscatine Co, Iowa.
2. Emily born around 1827 in Indiana, probably Montgomery's sister, married Jacob Blake 17 Dec 1851. They are listed in the 1860 Census
3. James P Berkshire who died 1845 in Muscatine Co, Iowa
1860 Census Muscatine City and County Iowa
Blake Jacob 35 M Tailor PA
Emily 32 F Ind
Charles 7 M Iowa
Ellen 5 F "
Phillip 3 M "
Ernstine 1 M "
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|