A number of people at RWWC
have Edward. Look for him born 1864. He married Rhoda Adeline Beeman. No one there has any record of a son Clifford. That leaves some possibilities:
1) They sent him away to the home and never talked about him again;
2) Your sources are mistaken;
3) He lied. He was so desperate to have some sort of family he picked Ed and Adeline because they had nice smiles;
4) The RWWC people are mistaken;
5) The one in the home isn't him;
6) None of the above.
I surf GenForum posts the way normal people do crossword puzzles. Usually the answers are simple. This one is a real puzzler.
If you send mail to everyone over there, stating what you have and what your questions are, please include me inthe "to" box and ask everyone to use Reply/All.
Do you have any dates - birth, death, marriage - for anyone save Adeline?
If she was born in 1867, Clifford would have had to have been born 1883 - 1912, and 1883 - 1907 would be more reasonable. 1922 is a stretch. She would have been 55 years old then. Chances are the one in the home isn't him.
Curiouser and curioser.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|