See if this looks at all pertinent?
Joseph Cockerham b. ca 1650 and either Ann Philladay or Mary –, parents of:
William Cockerham b. ca 1682 d. ca 1737
m. Mary -- . She is shown on court records dealing with William’s estate in 1737.
1. Joseph Cockerham b. ca 1700
m. Ann < 1730 (shown on 1733 deed Caroline County, Virginia
1. William Cockerham b. 1731 apparently died in Goochland Co.
m. Sarah Baber (see previously)
2. Daniel Cockerham Sr. b. ca 1702 d. 1767 m. Frances – (see later)
3. William Cockerham b. ca 1710 (est) d. >1777 probably Albemarle Co .
m. Jemima Brame ca 1735 (b. 25 Jan 1717) daughter of Richins Brame b. 1689 Middlesex Co. VA and Hannah Cheadle b. 21 Jan 1692. Frank E. Cockerham credits the info on this family to Mary Gregg of Austin, Texas in 2004.
1. Abner Cockerham b. 1737, on Franklin Co. tax list 1786, then On 1789 tax list Greene Co. GA
1. Hanna Cockerham
2. Jemima Cockerham
3. William Cockerham
2. Richens Cockerham , on 1789 Greene Co. GA tax list
1. William Cockerham
3. William Cockerham , on Franklin Co. tax list 1786, on 1789 Greene Co. GA tax list
m. Sally Edmondson 5 Aug 1782 Henry Co. VA
1. Jemima Cockerham
2. Cheadle Cockerham (son?)
4. Samuel Cockerham b. 24 Apr 1760 d. >1812
m. Sarah Northcutt 1784 Franklin/Henry Co. VA. Samuel was also on 1786 Franklin Co. tax list.
(family as per Frank Edward Cockerham 2004 and Ancestry.com postings 2004))
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|