I'm looking for information on a Durrell family who was living in Durham, Strafford Co., New Hampshire in the late 1700's and early 1800's.
Deborah Durrell married John Pendergast Bef. 1778 in either NH or Cambridge, Middlesex Co., MA. They had the following children some of whom were born in Durham, NH and the others in Cambridge, MA:
1. Betsey Pendergast, b. Abt. Oct 1778
2. Rachel Pendergast, b. 1789
3. Stephen Pendergast, b. 1791
4. Nicholas Pendergast, b. 1793
5. John Pendergast, b. 1795
6. James Pendergast, b. 1797
7. Jane Pendergast, b. 1799
8. Ann Pendergast, b. 1801
9. Polly Pendergast, b. 1803
10. Sarah Pendergast, b. 1805
11. Deborah Pendergast, b. 1807
I have no descendant or spouse information for any of the above individuals except for Betsey, the first child. Betsey Pendergast married Isaac Stockbridge in Durham, Strafford Co., NH on 12 Mar 1801. I do have further information on this particular line if anyone is interested.
Please contact me if you connect or have more information.
Los Angeles, CA
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|