In response to your post showing James F. with two brothers - I'm showing something different. Somewhere along the way the line got confused. I've spoken with my Great Aunt Mildred who knew most of these people and is still sharp as a tack! According to her, James F. is actually James L. (there was some confusion) and his two brothers were Lillistan Adams and Joel Pardue. The rest I will cut and paste from my genealogy file.
1. JAMES L.5 PARDUE (ROBERT4, BEVILL3, 'OLE JOHN2, JOHN1 PERDIEU) was born Abt. 1806, and died Aft. 1860. He married MALINDA LUNSFORD STOUT Aft. 1831.
Children of JAMES PARDUE and MALINDA STOUT are:
2. i. JOHN LELAND6 PARDUE, b. Abt. 1840; d. Abt. 1916.
ii. THOMAS PARDUE.
iii. JULIA A. PARDUE, b. Abt. 1845.
iv. REBECCA PARDUE, b. Abt. 1847.
v. JESSE B. PARDUE, b. Abt. 1851.
vi. MARTHA PARDUE, b. Abt. 1859.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN LELAND6 PARDUE (JAMES L.5, ROBERT4, BEVILL3, 'OLE JOHN2, JOHN1 PERDIEU) was born Abt. 1840, and died Abt. 1916. He married MARTHA L. BYRD. She was born Abt. 1848, and died Abt. 1938.
Children of JOHN PARDUE and MARTHA BYRD are:
3. i. WILLIAM LYTLE7 PARDUE, b. January 21, 1877; d. November 30, 1963.
4. ii. JOHN EDGAR PARDUE, b. Abt. 1874.
5. iii. AURIELUS PARDUE, b. Abt. 1879.
iv. CORA PARDUE, m. DAVE LAWSON.
v. DENNIE PARDUE, m. BENJAMIN ALLEN.
vi. MARSHAL PARDUE, d. At one year old, was a twin.
vii. LUTHER PARDUE, d. At one year old, was a twin.
Generation No. 3
3. WILLIAM LYTLE7 PARDUE (JOHN LELAND6, JAMES L.5, ROBERT4, BEVILL3, 'OLE JOHN2, JOHN1 PERDIEU) was born January 21, 1877, and died November 30, 1963. He married ALICE ETTA SIMS July 26, 1896 in Sims Home on Dukes Creek, White Co., Ga.. She was born June 29, 1879, and died May 09, 1944.
More About WILLIAM LYTLE PARDUE:
Burial: December 02, 1963, Loudsville Methodist Church, Cleveland, Ga.
Occupation: Farmer & Carpenter
Residence: Loudsville Community, Cleveland, White Co., Ga.
More About ALICE ETTA SIMS:
Burial: May 10, 1944, Loudsville Methodist Church, Cleveland, Ga.
Children of WILLIAM PARDUE and ALICE SIMS are:
6. i. FRANK BINOM8 PARDUE, b. June 26, 1897, Cleveland, White Co., Ga.; d. November 15, 1987.
7. ii. JOHN VINSON PARDUE, b. March 29, 1899, Cleveland, Ga.; d. January 03, 1972.
8. iii. HERSHEL HOWELL PARDUE, b. May 18, 1901, Cleveland, Ga.; d. October 31, 1978.
9. iv. RUFUS ERVIN PARDUE, b. September 03, 1903, Cleveland, Ga.; d. July 23, 1955.
10. v. EDGAR GUY PARDUE, b. July 09, 1905, Cleveland, Ga.; d. May 01, 1991, Palm Bay, Florida.
11. vi. GRADY GLOVER PARDUE, b. November 10, 1907, Cleveland, Ga.; d. January 08, 1996.
12. vii. JAMES RALPH PARDUE, b. November 19, 1909, Cleveland, Ga.; d. May 17, 1975.
13. viii. LUTHER MARVIN PARDUE, b. July 16, 1912, Cleveland, Ga.; d. April 20, 1993.
ix. MARY LEE PARDUE, b. October 03, 1914, Cleveland, Ga.; d. April 14, 1988; m. CARL GEORGE SMITH, August 31, 1935, White Co., Ga.; b. February 16, 1909; d. April 16, 1975, San Diego, Ca..
More About MARY LEE PARDUE:
Burial: April 16, 1988, Loudsville Methodist Church, Cleveland, Ga.
More About CARL GEORGE SMITH:
Burial: April 19, 1975
14. x. CORA LOUISE PARDUE, b. May 30, 1917, Habersham Co., Ga..
15. xi. MARTHA MILDRED PARDUE, b. January 02, 1920, Cleveland, White Co., Ga..
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|