The Weakley County Cemetery book indicates that there is a Glass Cemetery there. It was located about 3 miles west of Dresden on the Dresden and Old Hickman Road.
It was established about 1830 and discontinued about 1870
It is thought to have been established by Dudley Glass
It is on about a quater of an acre with approximately 12 - 15 graves thought to members of the Glass family. At the time the book was reserched the location was approximate and the cemetery was overgrown and was not transcribed.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|