Pamela this is what I have some places I have father of David as a John and Sara and others I find as Ruben But I have never found or saw a census in Bath County with a child david born in 1822 I think the conection is from spartanburg, SC to bath county KY but cant seem to make the connection.
1. DAVID WILLIAM2 TRAYLOR (JOHN1) was born June 17, 1822 in Kentucky, and died May 24, 1865. He married ELIZABETH A. GRAYSON June 12, 1845 in Bath County, Kentucky, daughter of JOHN GRAYSON. She was born 1826 in housewife, and died January 06, 1865.
Children of DAVID TRAYLOR and ELIZABETH GRAYSON are:
2. i. THOMAS ANDREW3 TRAYLOR, b. April 30, 1846; d. 1930.
ii. ANGELINE TRAYLOR, b. 1848; m. HIRAM PIERCE, December 28, 1865.
3. iii. MARY SUSAN TRAYLOR, b. 1849.
iv. CATHERINE TRAYLOR, b. September 16, 1853.
4. v. WILLIAM MARSHALL TRAYLOR, b. 1856, Greenup County, Ky; d. September 12, 1931, Kearney Township, Michigan.
5. vi. ELIZABETH (BETTY) TRAYLOR, b. November 26, 1860, Greenup County Ky.; d. February 04, 1943, Bellaire Antrim, Mi.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|