Looking for corrections, additional information and sources for following Veysey lineage.
Generation No. 1
1. RICHARD1 VEYSEY was born 1595, and died 1633. He married MARY WOODLANDS.
Children of RICHARD VEYSEY and MARY WOODLANDS are:
2. i. WILLIAM2 VEYSEY, b. 1616, Gumley, Leichester, England; d. 16 June 1681.
ii. HANNAH VEYSEY.
iii. SOLOMON VEYSEY.
iv. ELIZABETH VEYSEY.
v. SAMUEL VEYSEY.
vi. ELLEN VEYSEY.
vii. ABIGAIL VEYSEY.
viii. MEHETABLE VEYSEY.
ix. MARY VEYSEY.
Generation No. 2
2. WILLIAM2 VEYSEY (RICHARD1) was born 1616 in Gumley, Leichester, England, and died 16 June 1681. He married ELLINOR THOMPSON 1644 in Lancaster, England, daughter of WILLIAM THOMPSON and ABIGAIL COLLINS. She was born 1626 in Winwinch, England, and died 23 April 1711 in Cambridge, MA.
More About ELLINOR THOMPSON:
Burial: Hancock Cemetery, Quiny, MA
Child of WILLIAM VEYSEY and ELLINOR THOMPSON is:
3. i. HANNAH3 VEYSEY, b. 18 March 1643/44, Braintree, Norfolk, MA.
Generation No. 3
3. HANNAH3 VEYSEY (WILLIAM2, RICHARD1) was born 18 March 1643/44 in Braintree, Norfolk, MA. She married JOHN GREENLEAF 26 February 1665/66 in Braintree, Norfolk, MA. He was born Abt. 1642.
Child of HANNAH VEYSEY and JOHN GREENLEAF is:
i. ANNE4 GREENSLEET, b. 05 October 1668, Boston, Suffolk, MA; d. 1692, Salem Witch Trials, Salem, MA; m. (1) JACOB PUDEATOR, Bet. 1676 - 1682; m. (2) JOHN AVERILL1, 08 June 1710, Topsfield, Essex, Ma2; b. 01 January 1665/66, Topsfield, Essex, MA; d. Abt. 1719, Topsfield, Essex, MA.
More About JOHN AVERILL:
Baptised: 16 May 1697, Topsfield, Essex, MA2
Occupation: Planter, Yeoman3
1. Clara A. Avery, The Averell - Averill - Avery Family, (Cleveland, OH; Press of the Evangelical Publishing House, 1914), 96.
2. Clara A. Avery, The Averell - Averill - Avery Family, (Cleveland, OH; Press of the Evangelical Publishing House, 1914), 122.
3. Clara A. Avery, The Averell - Averill - Avery Family, (Cleveland, OH; Press of the Evangelical Publishing House, 1914), 121.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|